Macrobotanical Analysis provides identification and analysis of plant remains and related services for archaeologists, geologists, and naturalists, including:
· sorting, identification, and analysis of flotation samples
· identification of plant remains prior to radiocarbon dating
· identification of structural wood from intact or remnant buildings, shipwrecks, coffins, etc.
· consultation on optimal material for radiocarbon dating
· reconstruction of local vegetation communities though analysis of fuel wood in conjunction with pollen profiles, landscape features, and historical accounts.
Macrobotanical Analysis is located in Manchaca, Texas and has handled projects in 18 states.
Please see the Contact Page for queries.